We live in a world where most parents have to work full time/part-time whilst raising future pioneers of the world.
Most parents I know, wake up around 6am to get set for the day ahead. This usually involves, making breakfasts, lunches, getting the kids out of bed, dressed and dropped off at school, before heading in to work. Some are lucky enough to grab a coffee or two along the way and some may not be having their first hot drink till much later! As the one you made this morning as surely gone cold!
At work, they deal with the daily running of their business, whilst trying to keep on top of their to-do lists. The phone is ringing off the hook and emails are going unanswered. There’s only so much time in a day to do everything!
With the blink of an eye, it’s time to pick the kids up again and the feeling of exhaustion has taken over.
So, what do you do? How do you get things done and stay sane?
You might have heard that some parents and entrepreneurs now outsource their mundane tasks to a remote assistant. Someone who will get on with set tasks and give you the peace of mind you need. Simple things that take a while to do and you really could do without!
Here are some of the things I typically get asked to do by my clients:
- Find/contact suppliers – arrange a site visit, change delivery dates, deal with issues or queries, and so on…
- Arrange events such as birthday parties!
- Research holidays, restaurants, date nights, etc. and book them!
- Check your emails and make sure to remind you of the urgent ones and respond to others on your behalf.
- Data entry tasks.
- Customer support – Live chat with your customers and provide email support.
- Diary management
- Find childcare, schools, tutors, educational supplies etc.
These are just a few of the things that I help my clients with and it has made a world of difference to their lives by giving them back a couple of hours or more each day, to spend time with their family or to focus on all the bigger tasks that often get pushed to one side due to lack of time.
What tasks would you rather have someone else do for you? I’d love to hear your thoughts on this. Email me at email@example.com and let’s have a friendly chat!