January has whizzed past already and that’s all thanks to the 12-14 hour days I have been working so far.
This month, I have promised myself to take time out every day to recuperate and realign myself. I must, must, must, remember to do Yoga every morning or evening. Or at least do 10 minutes of mindfulness exercises. Probably better to do them at night when my daughter is fast asleep! Where the chances of her wanting me are slim…
That’s it, I am adding it to my diary right now!
As someone who is responsible for making the lives of others run smoothly, I think I forget that I am only one person and can only take on so much.
Which is why I am seriously considering taking on a freelancer to do some of the work. I will wait and see how the first quarter goes and if things are as busy as they have been, I will definitely be looking at taking on an extra pair of hands. I know some of my customers prefer I do certain tasks myself so I will continue to do those. Just because I absolutely enjoy doing them! 🙂
It’s a tough decision and I wish I could do it all! Sadly, that wouldn’t be very logical.
I just have to accept it when it’s time to grow my business and put new plans in motion.
I have come across some amazing virtual assistants that I would really like to work with. They have the right level of patience, knowledge, versatility and drive I look for in colleagues.
It’s early days but I feel I am ready to take the next big step!
You wouldn’t be the first person to wonder if you need a Virtual Assistant. Can someone working virtually really help you and your business?
Answer these questions and let’s work out if you could benefit from having a VA.
Do you wonder how you can generate more profits when you are neck deep in admin tasks that you ignored for all long as possible? Do you have unread emails in your mailbox that you should have replied to but didn’t get around to doing it? How is your calendar looking? Are all appointments up-to-date? Do you ask yourself how you can manage all the workload on your own?
If you answered yes, to any of those questions, you are not alone. Most entrepreneurs are in the same position as you. They have a successful business, but not enough time to do everything! This is where a VA comes in to help.
- Hiring a Virtual Assistant will save you time, they do all your repetitive work, so you can focus on growing your business.
- Virtual Assistants are cost effective, available by the hour or as and when you need them. They improve your efficiency by getting more work done in less time.
- Because they work remotely, you don’t have to invest in any office space or equipment.
- No PAYE to worry about. Virtual Assistants are self-employed, so you don’t have to worry about staff overheads.
- Less worry, more focus. Having a VA means there will always be someone ready to take on the tasks you’re struggling to find time for.
- You don’t have to spend any time or money on training new employees. VA’s work the way you instruct them to. Just like a good personal assistant would.
- Working with a VA means, your projects stay on schedule without having to work long hours or pay anyone overtime.
- Increase productivity, by outsourcing your admin tasks to someone experienced in doing them.
- Reduce your workload, VA’s are skilled in multiple areas and can multi task simultaneously. Giving you back some much-needed personal time to do the things you enjoy.
- A Virtual Assistant cares about your business, it’s what pays their bills. So, they will put every effort in to make sure you have the best service possible.