Prosper Virtual Assistant Limited provides administrative and secretarial support services to business clients. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of services by us to our clients.
- Following a free consultation, an agreement will be emailed to you, this must be signed and returned to us before any work is carried out. By signing the agreement, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- Work will begin once you have returned the agreement to us, or by asking us to start work.
- A time frame to carry out the work will be agreed in the agreement.
- Service details will be set out in the agreement and may be amended by mutual agreement if needed.
- All charges will be agreed in the agreement. However, if you require us to purchase any products such as stationery or software, they will be charged to you separately.
- Onsite support will incur travel expenses as well as the agreed day rate. Whilst on site, we will be covered by your health and safety policy.
- You shall own the rights to any material created or edited by us.
- We will proof read all our work before sending it to you. However, you will be liable for final proof-reading.
- Revisions of all work must be reported to us in writing and within 72 hours of submission to you. There will be an additional charge for any revisions reported after 72 hours.
- We endeavour to provide you with the highest level of service. However, we do not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. We also do not accept liability or responsibility for any failures of your business due to work carried out by us.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in providing our services where the failure or delay results from any circumstances beyond our control.
- Agreements can be terminated by either party by giving one month’s notice in writing, via email. We reserve the right to charge for any work carried out before the termination of the agreement.
- Hourly rate and transcription charges will be invoiced upon completion of the agreed work.
- Weekly, monthly and bespoke packages must be paid in advance. Unused hours cannot be carried over to the following month unless agreed in the agreement.
- Day-rate invoices will be emailed before the agreed working day.
- Payments must be made in full within 14 days from the receipt of the invoice. Failure to pay within 14 days will incur a monthly interest rate of 5% for the outstanding amount.
- All work will be carried out from our premises. For onsite work, travel expenses outside of a 5-mile radius of St Neots will be chargeable and invoiced to you.
- Urgent work will be charged at 150% of the hourly rate, unless specified in the agreement.
- Cancellations for hourly work will be free of charge if a minimum of 72 hours’ notice is given. If sufficient notice is not provided, we reserve the right to charge you a late cancellation fee of £25.00.
- Payments can be made via BACS, PayPal, or cheque. Any returned cheques will incur a fee of £20.
- In order to carry out the services mentioned in the agreement, you may share confidential information with us. This information will be kept secure and not passed to any third parties.
- We will keep a record of all work for up to 12 months, unless you request us to do otherwise. After 12 months, we will delete all files safely and securely.
- If you require us to do so, we can sign an NDA or confidentiality agreement.
- We do not take liability for any confidential data that is sent to us insecurely.